Last Updated: April 17, 2023
Modification and Termination
- We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. By continuing to use our website after we post changes to these terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions.
Ownership of Content
- All content on this website, including but not limited to, text, images, graphics, videos, and software, is the property of our company and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, or create derivative works from any of the content on this website without our prior written consent.
- Unauthorized use of this website or any of its content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense
- The content on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- If you use our contact form to send us a message, we will collect the information you provide, such as your name, email address, and message, or any other information you provide. We will use this information to respond to your inquiry. We do not sell, rent, or lease contact form information to third parties.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Prohibited Use of the Website
- Use any development tools, software programs, or other technologies to access, download, copy, or modify any part of our website or its content, including the source code.
- Use any reverse engineering tools or techniques to analyze or decipher the website’s source code.
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the content of the website in any way without our prior written consent.
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the website or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any content.
- Mirror or frame the website or any part of it on any other website or web page without our prior written consent.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website or any systems or networks connected to the website.
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to the website.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the website or any systems or networks connected to the website.
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
Links to Other Websites
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Limitation of Liability
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction